Wednesday, August 14, 2013

R.I.P.D: Review



Quite possibly the vilest movie of the summer gives us nearly everything we despise in any motion picture R.I.P.D the expensive disaster of a movie of the summer has officially R.I.P.D of the beloved series Men in Black. The humor is downright sloppy, the CGI is repulsive, and the story is horribly written but most importantly nothing works.

After the first half hour of listening to Ryan Reynolds whine and complain you just want to kill him all over again and be rid of him. It would have been much more entertaining if instead of always seeing Reynolds I would rather see his Chinese avatar.

The film’s only redeeming quality is Jeff Bridges, who executes the role of a “Lawman” cowboy from the 1800s every western word he utters, is comically clever. But even Jeff bridges couldn’t heal what has already destroyed a outright horrendous disaster of a film all I can say after watching R.I.P.D is why would they make something like that!?!

One star

No comments:

Post a Comment